Skip to content
Skip to main menu
- Below is a link to a sample Abstract Template. This is just a guide to assist you to include all the necessary details. Please copy and paste from this template into the online form (as plain text) for submission.
Abstracts must be formatted according to the following guidelines:
- The title, authors and origin of the authors need to be provided with the name of the person presenting the paper first.
- References should be referred to by number in the text. Those referring to articles in periodicals should give the names of the authors followed by the year, abbreviated journal title, volume and full pagination. Books are to be defined by title and publisher (2).Material quoted as “in press” should be submitted with the nomination.
- The abstract may contain more than one paragraph.
- Abstracts are to be well-written, informative and present original information. The hypothesis, methods, results and principal conclusions must be clear to the reader.
- Key references must be cited. References must include all authors (et al. is not sufficient), year, journal, volume and page numbers.
- The abstracts must be copied and pasted into the relevant online form (as plain text please).
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES EXACTLY. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL IMPAIR CONSIDERATION OF YOUR NOMINATION.